Pali District GK in Hindi पाली जिला Rajasthan GK in Hindi Here we are providing Rajasthan gk in hindi for upcoming exams in rajasthan. rajasthan gk questions with answers in hindi, rajasthan gk hindi, rajasthan gk notes in hindi. Rajasthan Gk in Hindi MCQ DOwnload.
Pali District GK in Hindi पाली जिला Rajasthan GK in Hindi
पाली जिला भारत के राजस्थान प्रान्त का एक जिला है जिसकी पूर्वी सीमाएं अरावली पर्वत श्रृंखला से जुड़ी हैं। इसी सीमाएं उत्तर में नागौर और पश्चिम में जालौर से मिलती हैं। पाली शहर पालीवाल ब्राह्मणों का निवास स्थान था जब मुगलों ने कत्लेआम मचा दिया तो उन्हें यह शहर छोड़ कर जाना पड़ा। वीर योद्धा महाराणा प्रताप का जन्म भी यहीं पर अपने ननिहाल में हुआ था। यह नगर तीन बार उजड़ा और बसा। यहां के प्रसिद्ध जैन मंदिर भक्तों के साथ-साथ इतिहासवेत्ताओं को भी आकर्षित करते हैं। ये राजपूत वर्चस्व वाला जिला है यहाँ सभी सामान्य सीटो के 5 प्रधान राजपूत है और 85 सरपंच राजपूत है साथ ही एक मंत्री भी इसी समाज से है यहाँ मात्र 6% राजपूत हैं
कुषाण काल के दौरन, 120 ईस्वी में राजा कनिष्क ने रोहत और जैतारण क्षेत्र, (आज के पाली जिले) के कुछ हिस्सों पर विजय प्राप्त की थी। सातवीं शताब्दी AD सदि के अंत तक वर्तमान राजस्थान राज्य के अन्य हिस्सों के साथ-साथ चालुक्य राजा हर्षवर्धन का शासन था।
10 वीं सदी से 15 वीं सदी तक की अवधि के दौरान, पाली की सीमाओं से सटे को मेवाड़, मारवाड़ और गोडवाङ बढ़ा दिया। नाडोल चौहान वंश की राजधानी थी। सभी राजपूत शासक विदेशी आक्रमणकारियों के विरोध में थे, लेकिन व्यक्तिगत रूप से एक दूसरे की भूमि और नेतृत्व के लिए लड़ाई लड़ते थे। गोडवाङ के पाली क्षेत्र के विषय में तो मेवाड के शासक महाराणा कुंभा भी रूचि रखते थे। लेकिन पाली शहर पर ब्राह्मण शासकों का राज रहा, जो पड़ोसी राजपूत शासकों के संरक्षण में था, शांतिपूर्ण और प्रगतिशील बना रहा।
पाली जिला के मारवाड तहसील के अन्तर्गत धनला गांव का इतिहास बहुत पुराना है स्थानीय गांव के अन्तर्गत शोभा कोट नामक पहाडी है जंहा पर राव रीडमल रहते थे राव रीडमल के 29 पुत्र थे जिसमें पांचवे पुत्र राव जोधा थे जिन्होने जोधपुर की स्थापना की को राव के 23 वे पुत्र राव सायरसिंह उर्फ शेरसिहं थे जो कारण वश ध्ानला की एक नाडी में डुबने से देवलोकगमन हो गये तथा ग्रामीणो ने उनका भव्य मंदिर बनाया जो आज सारजी महाराज उर्फ भुरा राठौड के नाम से प्रसिद्व है इस गांव का इतिहास बहुत बड़ा है इस गांव में ग्राम पंचायत, सनीयर सैकडरी सहित पांच विघालय है गामीण बैक एक सरकारी व 2 निजी अस्पताल है तथा राजनीती में कांबिना मंत्री नरेन्द्र कंवर व विधायक केसाराम चौधरी इस गांव के है
एक धारणा के अनुसार पाली का नाम पालीवाल ब्राहम्णों के कारण ही पाली पड़ा है। इतिहास के कुछ अंशों से पता चलता है कि पालीवालों ने विदेशी आक्रांताओं से अपनी मातृभूमि को बचानें के लिये घोर संघर्ष एवं विरोध किया लेकिन विशाल सेना द्वारा उनके इस विरोध को दबा दिया गया और कई लोग मारे गये। वर्तमान में धोला चौतरा नामक स्थान पर पालीवाल समाज के व्यक्तियों की जनेउ व उनकी पत्नियों के स्वेत चूडों का ढेर सा लग गया था। जिसे धोला चबूतरा नामक स्थान से जाना गया था।
Pali: History, Geography, Places
Location, Area and Administration of Pali:
Pali district is located between 24°45′ to 26°29′ North Latitudes and 72° 47′ to 74° 18′ East Longitudes . It share its boundaries with 8 district of the state; In South west Sirohi & Jalore, in west Barmer; in south east Rajasamand & Udaipur in north Nagore, in North West Jodhpur and in north east Ajmer shares their boundaries with the district.
The district has total area of 12,387 sq. km, which has been divided into 10 tehsils namely Sojat, Marwar Junction, Jaitaran, Raipur, Sumerpur, Bali, Pali, Rohat, Desuri and Rani.
History of Pali:
Geologists trace the existence of Pali to pre-historic age and maintain that it has emerged from the vast western sea spread over a large part of the present day Rajasthan. In the Vedic age Maharshi Javali stayed in this area for meditation and interpretation of Vedas. The Pandavas in the Mahabharata age also have made this area (near Bali) their resting place during the exile. As a part of ancient Arbuda Province, this area was known as Balla-Desh.
During the Kushana Age, King Kanishka had conquered Rohat and Jaitaran area, parts of today’s Pali district, in 120 AD. Till the end of seventh century A. D. this area was ruled by the Chalukya King Harshavardhana along with other parts of the present state of Rajasthan.
During the period from 10th to 15th century, boundaries of Pali extended to adjoining Mewar, Godwad and Marwar. Nadol was the capital of Chauhans. All Rajput rulers resisted the foreign invaders but individually fought for each other’s land and leadership. After the defeat of Prithviraj Chauhan, against Mohammed Gauri, the Rajput power of the area was disintegrated. Godwad area of Pali become the subjects of then ruler of Mewar, Maharana Kumbha. But Pali city which was ruled by Brahmin rulers with the patronage of neighboring Rajput rulers, remained peaceful and progressive.
The 16th and 17th centuries saw a number of battles in the surrounding areas of Pali. Shershah Suri was defeated by Rajput rulers in the battle of Giri near Jaitaran, Mughal emperor Akbar’s army had constant battles with Maharana Pratap in Godwad area. Again after the Mughals had conquered almost all of Rajputana, Veer Durga Das Rathore of Marwar made organized efforts to redeem the Marwar area from Aurangzeb, the last Mughal emperor. By then Pali had become subservient to Rathores of Marwar state. Pali was rehabilitated by Maharaja Vijay Singh and soon it became an important commercial center.
Under British era in India in 1857, various Thakurs of Pali under the stewardship of Thakur of Auwa fought against the British rule. Auwa fort was surrounded by the British army and then conflicts lasted many days.
Fairs & Festivals of Pali:
Pali District is known for its colorful fairs & festivals, Dusseshra, Diwli, Holi, Ganesh Chaturthi, Janmastmi, Mahavir Jayanti & Mahashivratri etc. are celebrated with sanctity.
SHEETLA SAPTMI FAIR
It is the main fair of the district which is held at Sojat on Chaitra Badi 7 (March-April) Every year. About 20, 00 people assemble in this fair to worship ‘Sheetla Mata’. The people put ‘Pujapa’ and other offerings in the temple in honor of the ‘Mata’. The fairs of ‘Sheetla Mata’ are also held by Bayad in Pali tehsil, Isali in Marwar Jn. tehsil and at Chanod in Bali tehsil.
BARKANA PARASNATH FAIR
The fair is held in Village Barkana of Desuri tehsil on Posh Badi 10 (Dec-Jan) every year. There is a temple dedicated to deity Parasnath. About 10,000 people assemble in the fair to pay their homage to the deity.
SEWARI CATTLE FAIR
This fair is held near village Sewari of Bali tehsil. The duration of the fair is 5 days from posh Badi 2 to 6 (Dec.-Jan.) every year. About 15,000 people assemble in this fair for the purchase and sale of animals Phalna is the nearest railway station for the fair.
LAKKHI MELA- SONANA KHETLAJI
In the beginning of full moon of Chetra month a fair is organized in the basin of local river Sarangawas of Sonana khetlaji temple at Desuri tehsil. This fair represents the folk culture of not only pali district but also of other districts of western Rajasthan. Since this is organized after Holi festival, large number of Gair dancers participate in this fair in their conventional and fancy dresses.
Om Banna Temple
The Sacred temple or than of Om Banna is 20 km away from the city on jodhpur-pali highway. The Motor bike of Om Banna is kept there for the devotees for worshiping.
Geography of Pali:
The shape of the district resembles to an irregular triangle and has generally undulated plains with scattered hills. The Aravalli Range runs along the eastern side of the district from south-west to north-east. The highest peak in the district is 1,099 m.
There is no perennial river in the district. The tributaries Lilri, Sukri, Bandi and Jawai, discharge their water into Luni, the principal drainage of western Rajasthan.
There is no lake or natrural spring in the district. But there are number of big and small dams constructed for irrigation purposes. The important dams are Jawai dam in Bali tehsil,Raipur Luni, Hemawas, Kharda and Biratiya Khurd and Walar.
The climate of the district is, on the whole, dry and is very hot in summer and cold in winter. Normal annual rainfall in the district is about 47 cm.
Natural Places of Pali:
Jawai Dam is one of the biggest dam of western Rajasthan and situated in Sumerpur tehsil of Pali district, having capicity of 6000 million cubic feet. Jawai Dam is a good tourist spot.
Todgarh Raoli Wildlife Sanctuary
Todgarh Raoli Wildlife Sanctuary is spread over Ajmer, Pali and Rajsamand districts of Rajasthan. It occupies about 495 km2 of tropical deciduous forests and grassland. Major wildlife includes leopard, wild boar, chinkara, common langur, sloth bears and Indian wolf. An ancient Lord Shiva temple surrounded by tall trees of Karanj, Tamarind, and Banyan attract tourist from distance place.
Natural Resources/ Minerals of Pali:
Pali district is endowed with wide variety of minerals. Both metallic and non metallic minerals are found. Good quality deposits of asbestos, limestone, gypsum, magnesite, quartz are found which have been exploited for last so many years. The details of mineral deposits are given below.
- Copper mineral has been reported from Chitar and Naya Kheda.
- Small occurrences of lead mineralization are located near Punagarh and Sandra area.
- Minor indications of nickel are noticed around Ranakpur. The occurrence is not of economic value.
- Numerous scheelite bearing skarns were located near village Kararavav, Kuram, Bhimana, Sirava, Thandiberi etc. in tehsil Bali.
- The asbestos deposits in Pali district are located near Dhal, Mala-ka-Guda, Sendra, Pateria, Chhagri-Ka Bhagal, Goria, Dhambarli, Kanotiya & Ramgarh.
- Small occurrences of asbestos are also noticed near Sandra, Belphana and Halawal villages.
- At Literia large deposit of white clay was located near the top of the limestone of the Vindhyans and overlain by pebble beds.
- The pegmatites occurring around Beranthia Khurd, Bhanuira, Kalyanpura, Kalakot, Raira in Raipur tehsil near villages Nana in Bali tehsil and Sitapura in Sojat tehsil consist mainly of quartz & felspar.
- The felspar is of pink variety.
- Calcite occurrences are located at Bara Guda, Budha Lawa, Kalhab, Kapil-Ki -Bagal, Piplan, Nana, Khemel, Alipur, Khoral, Patan, Oayalpur etc.
- These areas mainly fall in Raipur and Jaitaran tehsil.
- The magnesite deposits of Sarupa-Chhaja, Gafa and Airaberi are located in the thickly forested border areas of Ajmer and Pali districts.
- Small occurrences of magnesite are noticed around Koyalvav, Bhimana, Charia ki Bhagal in Bali tehsil and near Bhira in Raipur tehsil.
- This mineral has been exploited in past near Devkhedi and Karanpur villages of Raipur tehsil.
- This is found associated with quartz, felspar in pegmatits near Kalatiya, Khemal etc. villages.
- Small occurrences of soapstone associated with asbestos in ultrabasic rocks are reported from Kanatia & Manpura in tehsil Raipur.
Read ochre/Red oxide
- It is observed near Botha-ki-Dhani in Raipur tehsil where it was being exploited by private mine owners.
- Red oxide and clay are also found around jaitpura & Shyamgarh and have also been worked in past.
- Small occurrences of graphite are located near Bar- Railway station.
- Gypsum has been worked in past near Khutani village.
- The occurrence of Wollastonite found near Khera Uparla village of Udaipur district which also extends into Pali and Sirohi districts.
- Limestone is also found in Nana, Kararavav and Thandiberi areas and near Ras, Guria-Dhunimata-DeoliHullan, Thandiberi-Siyava and Mandla-Atbara
- Deposits are found at at Jadri, Sindru, Diyana, Bankli, Khiwandi, near Sumerpur town in Bali tehsil, Gurah and Kantaliya in Raipur tehsil.
- Extensively worked Bar conglomerate at Bar, Giri and Lawacha in Raipur tehsil are the only deposits in the district.
- Granite occurs in Kharda-Ki-Dhani, Dharm-Dhari-Chotila, Bali-Maniyari, Nadol-Narlai, Kotsamariya, Bar-Sandra- JhakKi-Chowki, Ramniya, Jawariya, Natra-Jhakhora-Rajora areas.
- Its population growth rate over the decade 2001–2011 was 11.99%.
- The district has a population density of 165 inhabitants per square kilometer.
Pali District GK in Hindi पाली जिला Rajasthan GK in Hindi
Pali is a district of Rajasthan which has its existence from the pre historic age. Pali town is the headquarter of the district. Pali have 9 sub- divisons or Tehsils namely- Sojat, Marwar Junction, Jaitaran, Raipur, Sumerpur, Bali, Pali, Rohat and Desuri. Rani is proposed to be the 10th tehsil of Pali district. Pali District is one of the well-known tourist destinations of India.
Tourist Places In Pali District
- Sojat Fort
- Parashuram mahadev temple
- Somnath Mandir
- Sri Bangur Government Museum
- Jawai Dam
- Korta Teerth
- Nana Teerth
- Jadan Aashram
- Todgarh-Rawali Wildlife Sanctuary
- Shri Takhatgarh Teerth
- Mahavira Temple
- Velar Teerth
- Jakhoda Teerth
Pali District Location
Pali is located in the south western side of Rajasthan. It is sorrounded by Nagaur District to the north, Ajmer District to the northeast, Rajsamand District to the east, Udaipur District to the southeast, Sirohi District to the southwest, Jalore District and Barmer District to the west, and Jodhpur District to the northwest.
Pali District Climate
The climatic conditions of Pali district are some what different than the Western Rajasthan. Although, basically the summer season raise the temperature upto 46-47 degree centigrade at peak Time in May-June , a large variation in temperature is found due to adjoining green and hilly areas. Winters are moderately cool during December-Janruary lowering the mercury to 4-5 degree centigrade occasionally. Average rainfall in the district during the months of July-October is 300 mm.
Transportation In Pali District
Pali is well connected by road and railways. Regular government and private buses are available to other major cities. Pali railway station connects Pali with all the major cities of Rajasthan and rest of india. Jodhpur airport is the nearest airport to pali district.
rajasthan gk online test 2018, rajasthan gk in hindi current, rajasthan gk in hindi book, rajasthan gk download, rajasthan gk audio, rajasthan gk hindi, rajasthan gk in hindi online test, rajasthan gk notes in hindi, rajasthan gk in hindi current, raj gk in hindi objective, raj gk history, rajasthan gk 2017 in hindi, rajasthan gk in hindi pdf, rajasthan gk questions with answers in hindi free download, raj gk in hindi objective, rajasthan gk in hindi question, rajasthan gk in hindi audio, rajasthan general knowledge in hindi, rajasthan gk in hindi current, rajasthan gk jaipur, rajasthan, rajasthan gk in hindi book, rajasthan gk mcq pdf, rajasthan gk hindi, rajasthan gk mcq in hindi pdf, rajasthan gk questions in hindi pdf, rajasthan gk in hindi online test, raj gk in hindi objective, rajasthan gk in hindi current,