31 December 2017 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi
Welcome to Current Affairs Today, your source for latest and Best Daily Current Affairs 2017 for preparation of IAS, UPSC, Banking, IBPS, Railways and other. Current Affairs – Daily Current Affairs 2017 updates for Bank Exams, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, Railway & other Competitive Exams.
- Who has won gold in men’s senior 50m pistol event at the 61st National Shooting Championships Competition (NSCC-2017)?
[A] Jitu Rai
[B] Omprakash Mitherwal
[C] Omkar Singh
[D] Arjun Singh Cheema
Correct Answer: A [Jitu Rai]
- Sue Grafton, the author of detective novels passed away. She hails from which country?
[B] United States
Correct Answer: B [United States]
- After United States, which country has officially confirmed withdrawal from UNESCO?
[B] Saudi Arabia
Correct Answer: C [Israel ]
- The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is located in which city?
[A] New Delhi
Correct Answer: D [Bengaluru ]
- Who has been appointed new President of the Indian Council of Cultural Relations (ICCR)?
[A] Vinay Sahasrabuddhe
[B] Lokesh Chandra
[C] MJ Akbar
[D] Kailash Vijayvargiya
Correct Answer: A [Vinay Sahasrabuddhe]
- The Andaman and Nicobar Islands administration has celebrated the 74th anniversary of First Flag Hoisting Day on which date?
[A] December 31
[B] December 30
[C] December 29
[D] December 28
Correct Answer: B [December 30]
- Who has been named Globe Soccer’s Best Player for the year 2017?
[A] Radamel Falcao
[B] Lionel Messi
[C] Franck Ribéry
[D] Cristiano Ronaldo
Correct Answer: D [Cristiano Ronaldo]
- Which Indian Grandmaster has won bronze in World Blitz Chess Championship 2017?
[A] Surya Shekhar Ganguly
[B] Vidit Gujrathi
[C] Viswanathan Anand
[D] P Harikrishna
Correct Answer: C [Viswanathan Anand]
- Who will be the new Director General of Police of Uttar Pradesh?
[A] OP Singh
[B] Arvind Kumar
[C] Anand Gupta
[D] TS Joshi
Correct Answer: A [OP Singh]
- The Nongkhyllem Wildlife Sanctuary (NWS) is located in which state?
[A] Arunachal Pradesh
Correct Answer: B [Meghalaya ]
Thank you for reading the Current affairs questions answers for SSC, BANK, HSSC exams.