09 January 2018 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi
Welcome to Current Affairs Today, your source for latest and Best Daily Current Affairs 2017 for preparation of IAS, UPSC, Banking, IBPS, Railways and other. Current Affairs – Daily Current Affairs 2017 updates for Bank Exams, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, Railway & other Competitive Exams.
- India’s fastest and first multi-peta-flops supercomputer “Pratyush” has established at which institute?
[A] Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) Dehradun
[B] Central Institute of Technology (CIT) Kokrajhar
[C] Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Gwalior
[D] Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM) Pune
Correct Answer: D [Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM) Pune]
- Which Indian personality will be conferred with the France’s highest order of merit ‘Legion of Honour at the 42nd International Kolkata Book Fair 2018?
[A] Soumitra Chattopadhyay
[B] Priyanka Chopra
[C] Deepika Padukone
[D] Amitabh Bachchan
Correct Answer: A [Soumitra Chattopadhyay]
- Which Indian-origin personality has been appointed as the Chairman of the Geneva-based World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)?
[A] Bhupendra Kainthola
[B] Sunny Verghese
[C] Gurdip Singh
[D] Sunil Chauhan
Correct Answer: B [Sunny Verghese]
- Which state has become the first Indian state to launch High-Risk Pregnancy (HRP) portal?
[D] Uttar Pradesh
Correct Answer: C [Haryana ]
- India’s second Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) will be set up in which state/UT?
[C] Arunachal Pradesh
Correct Answer: C [Arunachal Pradesh]
- John Young, the legendary astronaut passed away. He hailed from which country?
[A] United Kingdom
[B] United States
Correct Answer: B [United States]
7.Which state has topped the Logistics Ease Across Different States (LEADS) index, according to recently released report by Union Ministry of Commerce & Industry?
Correct Answer: D [Gujarat ]
- Who has inaugurated the first-ever Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Parliamentary Conference in Delhi?
[A] Narendra Modi
[B] Sushma Swaraj
[C] M Venkaiah Naidu
[D] Ram Nath Kovind
Correct Answer: A [Narendra Modi]
- The 2018 Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (PBD) is celebrated on which date in India?
[A] January 8
[B] January 10
[C] January 9
[D] January 11
Correct Answer: C [January 9 ]
- The Pandoh Dam is located on which river in Himachal Pradesh?
[A] Beas River
[B] Chenab River
[C] Ravi River
[D] Yamuna River
Correct Answer: A [Beas River]
Thank you for reading the Current affairs questions answers for SSC, BANK, HSSC exams.